Chicken Stir Fry
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 pkg. Lipton golden soup recipe mix
- 1 c. broccoli, chopped
- 1 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 sm. onion, diced
- 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. pepper and 1 tsp. garlic powder, to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- In large skillet or wok, sauté chicken until brown in olive oil.
- Add vegetables, spices and eggs; sauté until vegetables are tender. Be careful not to overcook.
- Scramble eggs in the vegetable mixture.
- Add chicken broth and Lipton soup mix, cover and simmer under low heat for 25 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Serves 6 persons
Baked Almond Chicken
- 3 c. chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 ½ c. celery slices
- 1 c. light or fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ c. slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 c. grated Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste (1 tsp. each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chicken, celery, Mayonnaise, ¼ c. almonds, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Mix lightly and place into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds and bake for 25 minutes.