1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 6 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 oz choice of cooked pasta
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Pour sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Carefully stir in 4 Tbsp. (1/4 cup) of the Parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken; turn over to evenly coat both sides with sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- BAKE 30 min.
- TOP with mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, un-drained
- 1-1/4 cups Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the basil and dry stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breast halves in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag.
- Pound chicken with side of heavy can, rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves, adding 2 at a time to bag.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread evenly with stuffing mixture.
- Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle evenly with dressing.
- BAKE 40 min.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F) and cheese is melted.