Tuna Chow Mein Casserole
- 1-3oz. Can chow mein noodles
- 1-7 oz. Chunk white tuna, drained
- ½ c. chopped cashews
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. sliced celery
- ¼ c. water
- ¼ c. chopped green peppers
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Reserve some noodles for top of casserole.
- Sauté celery, onion, and green pepper until softened.
- Mix with all other ingredients.
- Put in greased casserole.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle with reserved noodles and broil for 2 minutes.
Serves 4 persons.
Quick Casserole Chop Suey
- 1 pd. Ground beef
- 1 - 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 1 – 10 oz. can tomato soup
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 med. green pepper chopped
- 1-16 oz. can chop suey vegetables, partially drained
- 1 tbls. Soy sauce
- 4 oz spaghetti, cooked & drained
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute ground beef, celery, onion, and green pepper until beef is brown.
- Add all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Combine meat mixture and spaghetti
- Pour into 12 x 8-in baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Casserole may be put together ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake.