- 2 1/2 cups of peeled, seeded and cubed pumpkin
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup of chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup of soymilk
- 1/2 cup of soy yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of sherry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sautee the onion, zucchini, pumpkin, garlic, and tomato in the olive oil for 5—10 minutes.
- Mix the sautéed vegetables with the eggs, breadcrumbs, feta cheese, coriander, soymilk, soy yogurt, salt, pepper, and sherry.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish
- Bake them in a 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 2 cups of chopped turkey
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 cups of cooked macaroni
- 1 cup of celery, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan and place them in a 325-degree oven for 45 minutes.