Broccoli – Rice Super Cheesy Casserole
- 1 c. minute rice
- 8 oz. Cheese Whiz
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- ½ c. milk
- 1 medium onion
- 1 - 10oz. Package broccoli, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté onion in margarine.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees, stirring occasionally.
Serves 4 persons
Party Pizza Casserole
- 1 pound. Ground beef, browned & drained
- 1-8 oz. package small pepperoni
- 1-16 oz jar pizza sauce
- 1-8 oz can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- 2 c. rotini noodles, cooked & drained
- 2/3 c. milk
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. medium cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine browned beef, mushrooms & spices in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Combine rotini noodles and milk in bowl.
- In a 2 quart greased casserole, layer ½ meat sauce, ½ rotini, ½ pepperoni, ½ cheese, remaining meat sauce, remaining rotini, remaining pepperoni, remaining cheese.
- Top with cherry or roma tomato slices and parsley if desired.
Serves 6 – 8 persons
**Rotini noodle can be replaced with elbow macaroni, or egg noodles.