- 3 cans asparagus
- 2 cans (10 oz.) low-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick margarine
- 16 oz. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box reduced-fat Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Save one can of juice from asparagus and mix it with soup and melted margarine.
- Layer half of Ritz crackers on bottom of casserole dish. Layer half of asparagus on top of crackers.
- Top asparagus with half of the cheese and lastly, half of the soup mixture.
- Repeat layers in step 2 with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.
Cheese, rice and broccoli casserole
- 1 box, frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-11 oz.) low-fat, low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ c. uncooked brown rice
- Sm. jar Cheez Whiz
- ½ c. water
- Salt and pepper to taste (1 tsp. ea.)
- Thaw broccoli and mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Place mix into a greased 1 ½ qt. casserole for 30 minutes on 350 degrees F.