Zesty Parmesan Burger
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 crusty sandwich rolls, split
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat with 1/4 cup of the dressing and 2 Tbsp. of the cheese; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning over after 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with remaining 2 Tbsp. each dressing and cheese.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls; cover with lettuce mixture, tomatoes and tops of rolls.
Bistro Bagel Burger
- 2 frozen Burger Patties
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 plain bagels, split, toasted
- 2 slices of Muenster Cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Cook burgers as directed on pkg.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir onion in 1 tsp. of the oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until tender.
- Remove onion from skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Add onion and vinegar; mix lightly.
- Cover bottom halves of bagels with lettuce; top with the cheeseburgers, cheese and mushroom mixture.
- Cover with the remaining bagel halves.