BBQ Roast Beef Burger
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- ½ pound sliced roast beef
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients except roast beef and buns until well blended.
- Shape into four patties.
- Grill 5 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F) Place roast beef on each patty and heat.
- Serve in buns topped with your favorite salsa or condiments.
Smoked Ham and Swiss Burger
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Ham and Swiss Cheese Slices
- Preheat greased grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat, 2 Tbsp. of the steak sauce, onion and garlic.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Mix dressing and remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce; set aside.
- Grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F).
- Top with Ham and Swiss cheese slices
- Spread bottom half of each bun with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing mixture; cover with burger and top of bun.