Pepper Jack-n-Beanstalk Burgers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup Medium Salsa
- ½ can of refried beans heated
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix meat and seasoning mix.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Mix cream cheese spread and shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. of the cheese mixture onto center of each of 4 of the patties; top with second patty.
- Pinch edges of patties together to seal.
- Grill patties 7 to 9 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.)
- Cover bottom halves of buns with burgers.
- Top with salsa, refried beans and top halves of buns.
Salsa Turkey Burger
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 8 slices Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 7 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 Cheese Singles
- 4 hamburger buns, partially split
- ¼ cup salsa
- Mix turkey, salsa, bacon, cracker crumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat 1 minute. Add patties; cover.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through, topping each burger with a Singles for the last minute of the cooking time.