Hacienda Burgers with Avocado
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen patty Burgers
- 1/2 of a ripe medium avocado, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 of a medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- Cook burgers as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro.
- Cut burgers in half; place 1 half in each taco shell.
- Top evenly with the avocado mixture.
Italian Pizza Burgers
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 Mozzarella Cheese Singles
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat, onions and dressing.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Grill patties 4 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F).
- Top with the 2% Milk Singles.
- Place buns, cut-sides down, on grate of grill along with the burgers.
- Grill 1 min. or until buns are lightly toasted and 2% Milk Singles are melted.
- Mix ketchup and seasoning.
- Fill buns with the cheeseburgers; top burgers with the ketchup mixture.