- 4 frozen Burger Patties
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, minced
- 4 medium foldable whole wheat pita breads
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 of a medium unpeeled cucumber, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ tsp onion
- Grill burgers as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, onion and garlic until well blended.
- Cover pita breads with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber; drizzle with sour cream sauce.
- Top each with 1 burger, cut in half, and feta cheese
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 6 sourdough rolls, split
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Shape meat into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties; set aside.
- Mix 6 Tbsp. of the steak sauce, the tomatoes, basil and pine nuts; set aside.
- Grill burgers 6 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F), brushing occasionally with the remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with cheese.
- Place 1 burger on bottom half of each roll.
- Top evenly with tomato mixture.
- Cover with tops of rolls.