Five Cheese Skillet Burger
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Italian Style Five Cheese Blend, divided
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Mix meat, egg, ketchup, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the Worcestershire sauce and coating mix.
- Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Place patties in nonstick skillet on medium heat; cover.
- Cook 5 min.
- Turn burgers over; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cook, uncovered, 5 min. or until burgers are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve in the buns.
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1/4 cup A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 French bread baguette, 16 to 20-inches long (about 10 oz.)
- 4 2% Milk American Singles
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix dressing and 1/2 tsp. of the steak sauce.
- Stir in tomatoes; set aside.
- Mix meat, remaining steak sauce and onions.
- Shape into four (1/2-inch thick) oval patties.
- Cut baguette crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Cut each piece lengthwise in half.
- Grill patties 4 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.)
- Top each patty with 2% Milk Singles. Add baguettes, cut-sides down, to grill.
- Continue grilling 1 minute or until baguettes are lightly toasted and 2% Milk Singles are melted.
- Fill baguettes with cheeseburgers; top with dressing mixture.