1 tsp. oil,
- divided 1/2 of a medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Burger patties
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Heat 1/2 tsp. of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add peppers, onion and chili powder; cook and stir 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining 1/2 tsp. oil to skillet.
- Add cheeseburgers; cook 4 min. Turn burgers; top with vegetable mixture. Cook an additional 4 min.; cut in half.
- Place 2 burger halves on each tortilla; top with the vegetable mixture.
Bold & Saucy Cheeseburger
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce, divided
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 Cheese Singles
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix meat and 2 Tbsp. of the steak sauce in medium bowl.
- Shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Spray both sides of onion slices with cooking spray and set aside.
- Grill patties 4 min. on each side or until cooked through, adding onions to the grill after 2 min. and cooking until crisp-tender.
- Top the burgers with the 2% Milk Singles and continue grilling until the 2% Milk Singles are melted.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns.
- Top evenly with remaining 2 Tbsp. steak sauce.
- Cover with onions, tomatoes and top halves of buns.