Grilled Caesar Burgers
- 2 frozen Burger Patties
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 French or Italian bread slices
- 4 thin tomato slices
- 2 Tbsp. Caesar salad dressing
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill burgers to medium or preferred.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with dressing until evenly coated.
- Divide evenly between the bread slices.
- Top each with 1 of the burgers, 2 of the tomato slices and second bread slice.
Double Cheese Pizza Burger
- 1 frozen Burger Patty
- 2 Tbsp. marinara sauce, warmed
- 1 sandwich roll, split, toasted
- 1 slice part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 strips
- 1 pitted ripe olive, sliced
- Cook cheeseburger as directed on pkg.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of the marinara sauce onto bottom half of roll; cover with 2 of the cheese strips, the cheeseburger, remaining 1 Tbsp. sauce, remaining cheese strips and the olives.
- Cover with top of roll.