Blue Cheese Pineapple Burger
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 canned or fresh pineapple slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1-1/3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 6 Tbsp. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Shape meat into four patties.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F).
- Meanwhile, place pineapple slices and buns, cut-sides down, on grill.
- Grill pineapple 1 to 2 min. on each side or until heated through and buns 1 to 2 min. or until lightly toasted.
- Place 1/3 cup of the salad greens on bottom half of each bun; top with 2 tomato slices, 1 burger, 1-1/2 Tbsp. cheese and 1 pineapple slice.
- Cover with top halves of buns.
Spinach Feta Burger
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups packed torn fresh spinach leaves
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 frozen Burger Patties
- 2 large tomato slices
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ tsp basil
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes minced
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onions; cook and stir on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until tender.
- Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. or until wilted. Stir in pepper; set aside.
- Grill burgers as directed on package.
- Place tomatoes and burgers on bottom halves of buns; top evenly with the spinach mixture and cheese, basil and sun dried tomatoes.
- Cover with tops of buns.