Quick Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups reduced-fat pancake mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 11/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 5x9-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large stainless steel mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin and egg substitute.
- Add the dry ingredients, along with the Raisins and nuts, and stir just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Makes 12 servings. Serving size: 3/4 inch thick slice.
|Nutrition at a glance
Each Serving (1 biscuit) Provides:
|amount per serving