Slush Rum Punch
- 3 quarts 7-Up or Sprite
- 1 tbsp rum flavoring
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 2 cans (12 oz. size) frozen lemonade
- 2 cans (12 oz. size) water
- Mix together and freeze, stirring every 3 hours.
- Spoon into glasses.
Fancy Fruit Punch
- 1 can (17 oz. size) apricot halves, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz. size) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (48 oz. size) apricot nectar, chilled
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- The day before serving punch, prepare ice ring.
- Pour apricots with syrup and drained fruit cocktail into 6-cup ring mold.
- Add enough water to fill ring mold.
- Stir gently; freeze until hard.
- On serving day, mix remaining ingredients in large punch bowl until smooth and well-blended.
- Decorate with ice ring.
- Serve in punch cups.
Sangria Banana Pitcher
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup brandy flavoring
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 4/5 quarts red Kool-Aid
- 1 bottle (7 oz. size) carbonated water
- banana and lime slices, for garnish
- Squeeze lime and orange; pour juices into a pitcher 1/2 full of ice.
- Pour in brandy flavor and sugar.
- Drop in banana slices; press them lightly against sides of pitcher.
- Pour Kool-Aid, then soda into pitcher.
- Stir well.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with extra banana and lime slices.