Russian Sun Tea
- 6 Orange Spice tea bags
- 2 Lemon tea bags
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 gallon water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Add sugar to water in a clear, 1 gallon container.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add tea bags; leave strings and tags hanging outside jar.
- Add cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Place in sun for about six hours or so, then remove tea bags, cinnamon stick, and cloves, and refrigerate.
- Serve with ice in tall glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
Apple Iced Tea
- 4 tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sugar (optional or to taste)
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and add remaining ingredients
Southern Fruit Tea
- Tea bags for 2 gallons tea
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs.
- Add water to each to fill jug.
- Shake well before serving.
- 2 cups Tang
- 1/2 cup instant tea
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 small pkg. instant lemonade mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Blend thoroughly.
- Store in tightly covered jar.
- Use 2 heaping tsp. of mix for each cup of boiling water.
For Email Marketing you can trust