Jamaican Java Punch
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Grated semisweet chocolate
- Dissolve coffee in water in a large bowl.
- Very slowly beat in ice cream, a few tablespoons at a time, then whipped topping until smooth.
- Pour into tall mugs or glasses; sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Grand Slam Punch
- 1 quart cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 can (46 ounce size) pineapple juice
- 2 2/3 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 quart ginger ale -- chilled
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, sugar, and almond extract.
- Chill juice mixture.
- Just before serving, stir in chilled ginger ale.
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3-inch size) stick cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lavender flowers
- 1 can (6-ounce size) frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups bottled purple grape juice
- 1 lime sliced
- Ice cubes
- 1 bottle (1-liter size) seltzer or ginger ale, chilled
Ribbon-tied bouquet of lavender flowers (optional)
- In covered 1 quart saucepan, heat water, cinnamon stick, and cloves to boiling.
- Simmer spice mixture over low heat 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add lavender flowers; cover and let stand 10 minutes to steep.
- Strain the brew into a container or bowl and discard the particles.
- Stir frozen limeade concentrate into the brew until melted and add grape juice; cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, pour the brew into large pitcher, add lime slices and ice.
- Tie the bouquet of lavender to handle of pitcher, if desired.
- Fill pitcher with seltzer or ginger ale and serve immediately.