Apple Ginger Sparklers
- Ginger Syrup
- 4 1/2 Cups sparkling apple cider
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 pieces crystallized ginger
- Place 2 tablespoons ginger syrup in each of six glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, pour in cider, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and fresh ginger, and serve.
- 1 stick (3") cinnamon, broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons Whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 2 quarts Apple cider
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- Place cinnamon sticks and cloves in a large tea ball, or tie in a cheesecloth bag. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and nutmeg in a large Dutch oven, stirring well.
- Gradually add apple cider, orange juice, and lemon juice, stirring well.
- Add tea ball.
- Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove tea ball; discard spices.
- Serve beverage warm.
Apple Kiwi Juice
- 8 ripe kiwis (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled
- 2 Cups green grapes (about 12 ounces)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (about 1 pound), cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Slice 2 kiwis crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds, then cut each round into quarters; reserve for garnish.
- Cut remaining 6 kiwis into large pieces.
- Using an electric juicer, juice kiwis, grapes, and apples, and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer to a pitcher filled with ice.
- Divide juice among 4 glasses.
- Garnish with kiwi, and serve immediately.