- 1 (46-ounces) pineapple juice chilled
- 2 cream of coconut (12 ounces each)
- 8 Cups ice
- 8 Cups Fresca or other citrus-flavored soda, chilled
- Working in batches in a blender, puree pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and ice.
- Pour into a punch bowl.
- Add Fresca and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
White Cranberry-Pineapple Punch
- 7 Cups store-bought white cranberry juice
- 4 Cups store-bought pineapple juice
- 1/2 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 Cups ginger ale
- 1/4 mango peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced into half moons, for garnish
- 1/4 papaya peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced into half moons, for garnish
- Ice cubes for serving
- In a large serving pitcher, stir together juices and ginger ale
- Garnish by floating mango and papaya slices on surface.
- Serve poured over ice.
- 5 pomegranates
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 fresh mint trimmed and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cut pomegranates in half, and extract juice from seeds with a juicer or reamer.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a large bowl, discarding pulp.
- You should have about 3 1/3 cups juice.
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add pomegranate juice, mint, and lemon juice.
- Cover; let steep 30 minutes.
- Remove and discard mint; let cool completely.
- Transfer to an airtight container; chill until ready to serve, up to 2 days.