Chia Lime Water
- 1 cup Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 quarts Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- Several sprigs fresh sage, for garnish
- Squeeze the limes with a Mexican lime squeezer.
- Stir together the water, lime juice, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the chia seeds and garnish with the sage sprigs.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Honeydew Lime Cooler
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, peeled
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Cut melon in half, scoop out seeds, peel, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Wash grapes well and remove stems.
- Freeze melon and grapes for one hour.
- Combine frozen melon and grapes with lime juice and honey in a blender.
- Puree until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Lemon Lime Mist
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup chilled club soda
- 1/2 cup chopped ice
- Tropical flowers
- In electric blender, combine juices, sugar, soda, and ice; blend at high speed, covered, 1/2 minute.
- Pour into chilled glasses; garnish each with a flower.