- 1 Cup grenadine
- 1 liter clear citrus soda or seltzer
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Place 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add grenadine; stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into two ice-cube trays.
- Freeze until solid, 2 hours or overnight.
- Fill six glasses with grenadine ice cubes.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with cherries, and serve.
- 2 cups cold club soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon cherry flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry extract
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Pour 1 cup of the club soda into a blender.
- Add the sugar, Kool-Aid mix, and cherry extract. Blend this until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the crushed ice and blend on high speed until the drink is a slushy, smooth consistency, with no remaining chunks of ice.
- Add the remaining club soda and blend briefly until mixed. You may have to stop the blender and use a long spoon to stir up the contents.
- If necessary, put the blender into your freezer for 1/2 hour. This will help thicken it up. After 1/2 hour remove blender from freezer and, again, blend briefly to mix.
Makes (1) 32 ounce drink or (2) 16 ounce drinks.
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 scoop raspberry sherbet
- Club soda, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- Place yogurt and milk in blender container; cover.
- Puree until smooth and frothy.
- Blend in club soda to add carbonation, if desired. 2.Top with one scoop of raspberry sherbet and, if desired, fresh mint.
- Serve immediately in tall chilled glasses.