Blue Slime Sipper
- 1 package (6-ounce size) blueberry-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups lemonade, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- In a large mixing bowl , combine gelatin and two cups of boiling water; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in 4 cups of cold water.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Gelatin will be partially set.
- To serve, stir gelatin with a large spoon, fork, or wire whisk until gelatin is broken into small pieces.
- .Place 1/4 cup of the lemonade in a large, clear glass or plastic tumbler.
- Add 1/2 cup of the gelatin to the lemonade, then add 1/4 cup of the carbonated beverage .
- Stir slightly and you're ready to slurp some slime.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1/2 stick butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 quart apple cider
- Cream butter, sugar and spices together.
- Beat in the vanilla ice cream. Re-freeze the mixture.
- Scoop out the frozen mixture into a glass.
Pour hot Apple cider over the ice cream mixture.
Optional: add an ounce of rum for an adult treat.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 slice lemon
- 2 medium carrots, cut in 1-1/2 inch slices
- 3 ice cubes
- Place pineapple juice & lemon in blender.
- Drop carrots in one at a time, blending until smooth after each addition.
- Add ice cubes; blend until mixed.
- Serve immediately.