Black Forest Mocha
- 2/3 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S® Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Maraschino cherry (optional)
- In large mug, stir together coffee, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, cream and cherry juice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Chili Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mexican chili powder or regular chili powder
- 6 cups low-fat or non-fat milk
- 1 cup Nutella
- Place chili powder and milk in a 4-quart saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Whisk in Nutella until smooth and remove from heat to steep for 10 to 15 minutes (the longer the steeping, the "hotter" the drink).
- Reheat hot chocolate over medium heat to desired temperature and serve.
Raspberry Truffle Latte
- 6 ounces Taster's Choice Instant Coffee, brewed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored syrup
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Haagen Dazs Chocolate or Coffee Ice Cream or Yogurt
- Sweetened whipped Cream
- Grated chocolate or cocoa powder
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
- Fresh mint leaves, if desired
- Combine coffee, chocolate and raspberry syrups in coffee mug.
- Spoon ice cream or yogurt into coffee mixture.
- Top with dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of grated chocolate or dusting of cocoa.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired.