Corn nachos with bean dip
- 1 bag of artesian nacho chips, found at most organic food shops
- (1) 4 oz can of white northern beans, strained and boiled for 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp of plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp of ketchup
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of yellow curry powder
- 1 tbsp of coriander
- Puree the beans, yogurt, ketchup, lemon juice, coriander, curry, red pepper powder and 2 tsp of salt.
- Place the nachos in a 300-degree oven for three minutes.
- Serve them next to the bean dip.
Serves: 4 persons
Tuna and cucumber carpaccio
- 3 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 30 thin slices of smoked tuna
- 1/2 orange, squeezed
- 1/2 tbsp of freshly chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup of black olives
- 1 apple, diced
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Layer the tuna and cucumber slices on a large serving plate.
- Mound the diced apple and olives in the center of the plate.
- Squeeze the orange and drizzle the oil over top everything on the plate.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Serves: 6-8 persons