- 2 cans of artichoke hearts (not marinated)
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 can chopped (or sliced) black olives
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of Kraft parmesan cheese
- Dash or two of Tabasco Sauce
- Cut the artichokes into small pieces and mix with other ingredients.
- Put the mixture into an oven-proof serving dish and bake at 350 about 20-25 minutes until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Healthy benefits of Artichokes
- 1 pkg. large flour tortillas
- 8 oz. low-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- 4 cans (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 4 cans (4 oz.) diced black olives
- Spread tortillas out one at a time
- Top tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Top the cream cheese with a thin layer of chiles and olives.
- Roll tortilla up tight, burrito-style, and wrap tightly in foil to hold fold. Repeat for all other tortillas until all other ingredients have been used up.
- Refrigerate all tortilla rolls for 2 hours until firm. Slice from one end to the other, slicing ½ inch thick.
- Place all pinwheels on serving dish and serve. Great for showers, parties, etc.
**Great for showers, parties, etc.