Have you ever considered the importance of each body part and how your eating habits affect them? Most people think that eating healthy requires a lot of money, time, and sacrifice, but the parts of your body are the ultimate sacrifice!
healthy foods is one of the greatest ways you can live healthy and combat developing
a disease. Some diseases are genetic and there's not much you can do about that.
But others like Diabetes 2, Lung
Cancer, and Heart Disease and might be prevented
with the proper diet. Below is a list of healthy foods and some of the body parts
Boron (for Bones)
C (for Skin)
- Boron Is a mineral that is important for calcium absorption. For women, this mineral seems to play an important role in
enhancing the activity of estrogen cells, which is important for the formation
of strong bones.
- Boron can be found in grapes,
pears, apples, peas,
broccoli, peanuts and
3 Essential Fatty Acids (for Heart)
C helps the body make collagen (Collagen helps keep the skin firm), increases
oxygen flow to the skin, heals scar tissue, cuts and bruises.
C can be found in broccoli, strawberries, citrus fruits, green peppers, brussels
sprouts, honeydew, and cantaloupe.
Copper (for Joints)
3 Essential Acids lower the "bad" cholesterol
levels, blood pressure and triglyceride levels
while raising "good" cholesterol levels. This will help lower the risk
for heart disease.
3 Essential Acids can be found in cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel
- Copper is a mineral that is essential for the
functioning of an enzyme responsible for strengthening bones and joints.
- Copper can be found in liver, seafood, nuts and seeds.
- Acidophilus helps restore
a natural balance between good and bad bacteria in the vagina, helping to ward
- Acidophilus can be found in yogurt.
- Experts believe hearing loss
associated with tinitis (ringing in the ears) may be linked to a zinc deficiency
in the tissue of the inner ear.
- Zinc can be found in oysters, chicken,
beef and lamb.
- Indol-3-Carbinol is a naturally
occurring phytochemical. Lab studies have found that it halts the growth of tumor
cells (see cancer).
- Indol-3-Carbinol can be found in broccoli, kale, cabbage and turnips.
Acids (for Hair)
also called B7 or vitamin H, helps correct dry, brittle nails by increasing their
ability to absorb water.
- Biotin can be found in eggs, fish, milk, cheese, whole-grain cereals,
cabbage, and potatoes.
Carotene (for Eyes)
- The Amino Acids Cystine,
methionine, and cysteine are very important for hair growth and repair.
- Amino acids, the building blocks of protein
can be found in chicken, turkey, beef, eggs, cheese and nuts.
- Beta Carotene is a
vitamin that acts as an antioxidant. It breaks down cancer-causing chemicals that
may damage eye tissues, and helps prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Beta Carotene can be found in carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli and yams.
- Calcium(For Gums, Teeth, Bones)
- Calcium is a mineral that helps keep your teeth strong and white.
- Calcium can
be found in almonds, white beans, and milk.
For Email Marketing you can trust