Cool Stuff that Mama Loves
Did you know?
- Pasture-fed is healthier. Cows who get pasture time (nope, not the same thing as "pasteurized") produce milk higher in conjugated linoleic acids (CLAs) - linked to decreased risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Get local. Invest in your community by supporting local dairy farmers when you can.
- Organic milk has more vitamins A and E than non-organic, plus antioxidants for an all-natural beauty boost.
- Buying organic means zero worries about added antibiotics and hormones.
Eco-Consious Brands of Milk
- Stonyfield - homogenized, organic and widely available ($4-$6).
- Straus Family Creamery - delicious cream-top due to non-homogenization, so there's less processing involved ($4-$6).
- Whole Foods 365 - your Whole Foods store's private-label milk is produced regionally ($3-$5).
- Organic Valley - organic milk produced by a network of small dairy farmers, available at Whole Foods, Wild Oats and other stores ($2-$4).
- Local Harvest - check for fresh milk at your local farmers market.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Organic)
GREEN APPLE PEEL FULL STRENGTH:
A powerful hydroxy-acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon, grape juices, raw cane sugar and white willow bark exfoliate for visibly improved skin tone and texture. Vitamin antioxidants and essential nutrients hydrate and nourish fresh skin for a healthy, beautiful complexion.
- refining hydroxy-acid complex
- helps improve tone and texture